Colleges and Training Providers
Achieve excellent success rates for community
e-learning with our flexible and cost-effective online learning platform. vision2learn has a tried and trusted reputation, developed over a decade of producing successful adult e-learning programmes. Use vision2learn’s flexible licence options, including optional marketing and assessor CV sourcing, to achieve consistent, high quality e-learning at your college or training centre.
Enhance the skills and increase the productivity of your workforce by encouraging them to take a qualification online. All of the courses are studied using an e-learning platform, so your staff can study flexibly in their own time, without taking time out of the office for training. All qualifications are accredited by national awarding bodies like OCR, NCFE, Edexcel/Pearson, Lifetime Awarding and City & Guilds and delivered by an FE college or Training Provider.
Join the tens of thousands of learners who have gained vital skills and qualifications online through vision2learn. Fit flexible online study into your life and gain really useful Full Level 2 qualifications, including Working in the Health Sector, Equality and Diversity, Customer Service, Business and Administration, Essential IT Skills and Coaching Sport. All qualifications are vocationally based and highly valued by UK employers.
At a glance...
- Establish a high quality community e-learning capability for your college or training centre, with outstanding cost-benefits
- Tap into an optional innovative marketing service to let you find those "hard to reach" learners
- Flexibly deliver cost-effective, tried and tested qualifications in popular subjects to your learners
- Discover a new cost-efficient way to deliver your targets
- Deliver excellent learner success rates on Full Level 2 courses
- Access an optional CV sourcing service for trained and experienced assessors
- Provide high quality ‘direct provision’ with a trusted and robust e-learning product
- Meet a wide range of cross-curricular needs through access to over 20 qualifications and resources at Levels 1 to 3 through our licence option.
- Provide training for your employees
- Enable staff to up-skill or refresh their skills
- Help your staff learn new skills
- Offer development opportunities in the workplace.
- Update your skills and enhance your employability
- Train for work or returning to work
- Improve your CV and progress your career
- Find out if you can learn for free.
Login to your account: