- Open Internet Explorer
- Make sure your menu bar is visible, if it is not visible you can make it visible by pressing the Alt key on your keyboard.
- Select Internet Options from the Tools Menu
- In the Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab
- Click the Custom Level button at the bottom. The Security Settings dialog box will pop up
- Under the Scripting category enable Active Scripting. Allow paste options via scriptand Scripting of Java applets
- Click Ok twice to close
- Click Refresh